Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Family Vacation to Florida - Part 4

You probably already guessed what we did in Orlando.... Disney World!!!!!! We all had such a blast, the rides were awesome and the crowds minimal. There was so much to do and see! We only spent one day there at the Magic Kingdom. Hopefully we'll go back for a week once the kids are older. But until then we can remember the wonderful memories we made together.

We really did so much that I'll just let the pics speak for themselves...







All I can say is dreams really do come true at Disney World - the kids are still talking about it!! And so it was worth every penny!
The next day we got up early and drove back home to Texas - getting in at around 6am Saturday morning. Needless to say, we were TIRED!!! And very happy to be back home. :)

We had so much fun together as a family on our vacation and I can't wait to start planning the next one!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Great pictures. What a great vacation!
Carla