My friend Emmy recently started a photography business with her cousin BreAnne, so we had the great opportunity of getting our family pictures taken by them. It was actually FUN getting our pictures done - I don't think the kids even knew it was happening! Well, they knew enough to behave so they'd get candy ;) I am so so pleased with how they came out - the pictures speak for themselves...

Thanks Emmy, we'll definitely have to do this again!
6 comments:
So cute! I love the green coordinating outfits!
I really love your colors. Someday I will not be such a cheapskate and pay more than $3.99 a sheet a JCP! You guys got some really cute shots of the kids!
Ahh! I just realized you're wearing our matching shirt! I like it in green.
Beautiful!!! I love the pictures, you all look so cute.
Anna, I love these! So fun. You all look great!
Good looking family. They make me so happy.
Grandma Karen
Post a Comment