Monday, August 1, 2011

Nine Years Together

Nine years ago at the Houston, Texas Temple


Here we are today...


The time has gone by so fast!

This year we decided to make each other's cards - which means I made one for Dan (pictured in the center above) and Dan bought one (pictured below)



This may be inappropriate to put on the blog, which is why I have it unfolded in case young eyes are reading - but it makes me laugh every time I see it!! I think it pretty accurately represents our marriage :)



I love all the roses we received for our anniversary (Thanks Mom & Dad!)






And I am especially thankful for these past nine years I've gotten to spend with my best friend.


Through all the ups and downs there's no one I'd rather have spent it with. Especially this past year with all it's trials (moving from a place we loved to live with my parents, trying to find a place of our own, adjusting to never seeing each other between school and working nights, losing our baby), I know I couldn't have survived without you babe. You are the best husband and father and I hope you know how much we love you!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary Anna! Congrats on 9 years! Anyone who spends any amount of time with the two of you can easily see how much you love each other. I hope you have a fabulous 10th year and many more to come!

Carla said...

Officially, happy anniversary (only a month late)... time is flying and you ARE having fun... I can tell! Love you both and your family if precious.