Saturday, June 18, 2011

Our Family News!

There is a reason why I've been slacking off on my blog lately. Actually, several reasons....



  • Exhaustion

  • Sleepless nights

  • Napping any chance I get

  • Food aversions

  • Leg Cramps

  • Morning Sickness

Have you guessed yet what these symptoms mean???


Yes, I am PREGNANT!!!


My due date is 11/11/11 - isn't that the coolest?! Of course all of our babies have come early so I'm just hoping we don't have a Halloween baby!


I am now 19 weeks along and have had multiple ultrasounds that indicate everything is going perfectly so far with the pregnancy. We are so happy and feel so blessed to be welcoming this little one into our family. We were cautious at first to get excited (at least I was) so now that we are half-way there I finally feel like I am going to have a baby!


And if you're wondering whether it's a boy or girl....


We are having a BOY!!!


And after some initial disappointment that lasted about 2 minutes at the Dr's office, we just felt relieved that everything looks good with this baby. Natalie came with us because she wanted to "make sure" this baby was a girl. But she's resigned herself to the fact that she will just have brothers. And let's face it - we love having boys and boys are what we know!


We couldn't be happier and can't wait to meet our new little guy this Fall!

9 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Yeah, I didn't want to be rude when I bumped into you at the gym the other day, but I thought you had the look! Congratulations on another sweet boy.

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Yea for you! I'm so glad everything looks healthy and is progressing well. Any names thrown around yet? So happy for you guys! You'll be the reverse of us with 3 boys and 1 girl!

Amanda said...

Congrats Anna! I am so so excited and happy for your family! I can't wait to meet your sweet baby boy!

Emmy Bludorn said...

Congratulations - I'm really happy for you!

Carla said...

So happy and excited for another wonderful grandson!

Vivian Fisher said...

Congratulations!!!!

Jen said...

OK, I know...I cheated. I was going to call you today but it's not looking like that's going to happen and I just had to know. I have to say that I told Adam the other day that if you were having a girl I'd be a little jealous (and Allie too). I'm so excited that we're having the same gender yet again:) What are we going to do with all of these boys? Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I promise I'll call soon. Life has been CRAZY. This weekend about killed me.

Grandma Karen said...

Anna, I am happy that everything is progressing well. I love your children so much. It never fails to amaze me that there is more love for every new addition to your family. I can hardly wait to see and hold him.

Stephanie said...

Congrats girl! I'm SO happy for you!