I am learning how to make/record/download videos using our new Flip video camera. This is my first attempt to put a short video on our family blog. I recorded this a few months ago of Tyler trying to say "banana." Let me know if you can see this or have problems viewing it. Thanks!
11 years ago





3 comments:
Very cute, I love the video! I haven't been able to put any videos on our blog yet, I need to figure this out.
Cute- and getting big! I love the way Jensen says Banana. He calls them "Bana-nanas." I find myself letting them say things wrong when it's so cute, because before you know it, they outgrow it! Hope you guys are doing great!
Great! I love the video. This adds such a special touch to get to see and hear that the kids are doing. Keep them coming.
Carla
Post a Comment